EMCO Flow Systems' Sono-Trak ultrasonic flowmeter
Sono-Trak transit time non-invasive flowmeter, for clean fluids, installs in less than 30 minutes. Set-up is via a menu-driven EZ-Logic user interface and blue backlit display. The flowmeter measures liquids in pipe sizes from 2 in. to 100 in. with an accuracy of ±0.5% of rate and ±0.1% of rate repeatability. It measures flow velocities for liquids from -40 ft/sec to 40 ft/sec. The flowmeter provides plug-and-play input/output module options (pulse, analog, relay, RS232/485, BTU and data logger) enabling electronics configuration and/or field upgrades.
EMCO Flow Systems/Spirax Sarco; 303/684-2121; www.emcoflow.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers