Emerson Process Management, Micro Motion's Model 2200S two-wire Coriolis flowmeter
Two-wire 2200S Coriolis flowmeters are for applications that require loop-powered flow devices and can be used to upgrade older loop-powered technologies. The meter delivers +0.10% liquid flow and +0.0005g/cm3 liquid density accuracy in continuous process and mass balance applications. Suitable for integral or extended mount, the loop-powered design makes for seamless integration into existing control systems and is suited for long wiring runs and applications in hazardous areas.
Emerson Process Management, Micro Motion; 303/527-5301; www.emersonprocess.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers