Emerson Process Management, Micro Motion's Model 2200S two-wire Coriolis flowmeter
Two-wire 2200S Coriolis flowmeters are for applications that require loop-powered flow devices and can be used to upgrade older loop-powered technologies. The meter delivers +0.10% liquid flow and +0.0005g/cm3 liquid density accuracy in continuous process and mass balance applications. Suitable for integral or extended mount, the loop-powered design makes for seamless integration into existing control systems and is suited for long wiring runs and applications in hazardous areas.
Emerson Process Management, Micro Motion; 303/527-5301; www.emersonprocess.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers