Electro Standards Laboratories' Model 7810 single-channel, 8-position HD-15 switch
Model 7810 single-channel, 8-position, HD-15 switch with password-protected 10 Base T/100Base TX LAN access may also be operated via a front interface device connected to the COMMON port among eight other devices. With the Point & Click operation of the switch, users can monitor switch status, control switch functions, lock/unlock front-panel access and configure the LAN access port. Reliability is built-in with all switch signals being passed via copper contact relays that maintain their position and continuity in the event of a power loss.
Electro Standards Laboratories; 401/943-1164; www.ElectroStandards.com
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers