Rotork Process Controls' CVA control-valve actuators
Electric, non-intrusive CVA control-valve actuators provide HMI capabilities, fail-to-position protection and energy savings. They are available in linear and quarter-turn actions and there is no need for air supplies. Repeatability and resolution are less than 0.1% FS. Designed for process control applications, including those that use HART and Foundation Fieldbus, the actuators include wireless Bluetooth communication that can be used for actuator set-up and adjustment. A data logger provides data such as valve torque profiles and statistical information.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers