Advantech, Industrial Automation Group's UNO-1150 embedded automation computer
UNO-1150, an AMD GX2 400 MHz fanless embedded automation computer has one RS-232 port, two RS-232/422/485 ports with automatic flow control, two 10/100Base-T RJ45 ports and two USB ports. It includes a line-in, line-out audio feature as well as a temperature range of -10 to 60°C (14-140°F). The computer saves panel space and is front accessible for wiring as well as DIN-rail mounting. It offers OS and driver support such as Windows XP Embedded, WinCE 6.0 and embedded Linux.
Advantech, Industrial Automation Group; 800/205-7940; buy.advantech.com
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers