Yokogawa Corp. of America's TY700 digital multimeter
TY700 series logging, true RMS digital multimeter has a dual five digit, 50k count and fifty-one segment bargraph LCD displays. Basic accuracy is 0.02% and measures AC/DC current, voltage, resistance, frequency, duty cycle, temperature and capacitance. Two models are available: TY720 and TY710 have a logging memory of 10k or 1 k data points, respectively with optional software and USB communication cable. Units are rated CAT111 1000V and CAT IV600V.
Yokogawa Corp. of America; 800/258-2552; www.yokogawa.com/us/
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers