Beckhoff Automation's EK1501 EtherCAT coupler and EK1521 junction terminal
Two EtherCAT modules for fiber-optic cabling—the EK1501 EtherCAT coupler and EK1521 junction terminal—allow long distance networking up to 2 km (1.24 miles). More flexible EtherCAT topologies are now possible through the use of glass fiber technology. The EtherCAT fiber-optic modules are suited for a variety of distributed systems, such as wind farms or high tension systems.
Beckhoff Automation LLC; 952/890-0000; www.beckhoffautomation.com
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers