Omega Engineering's ETF012 electronic hygrotherm
ETF012 series electronic hygrotherm senses the ambient temperature and relative humidity in an enclosure with electrical/electronic components and turns on a heater (or alternatively, a fan) at either set point, helping prevent the formation of condensation in the enclosure. The LED integrated in the adjustment knob on the active controller is lit when the connected device is in operation. CE compliant, the hygrotherm is equipped for 35mm DIN rail mounting.
Omega Engineering; 203/359-1660; www.omega.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers