Omega Engineering's ETF012 electronic hygrotherm
ETF012 series electronic hygrotherm senses the ambient temperature and relative humidity in an enclosure with electrical/electronic components and turns on a heater (or alternatively, a fan) at either set point, helping prevent the formation of condensation in the enclosure. The LED integrated in the adjustment knob on the active controller is lit when the connected device is in operation. CE compliant, the hygrotherm is equipped for 35mm DIN rail mounting.
Omega Engineering; 203/359-1660; www.omega.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers