Setra Systems' SuperView weight indicator
SuperView NEMA 4X wash-down stainless steel weight indicator for wet and/or industrial environments includes menu-driven macro programmability that allows the unit to be programmed for special applications, such as auto printing and tare accumulation for verification of receivables. Designed to interface to strain gauge load cell bases, the weight indicator will drive up to 12-350 ohm load cells, and has a check-weighing and counting functions pre-installed, so no programming is required.
Setra Systems; 800/257-3872; www.setra.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers