Setra Systems' SuperView weight indicator
SuperView NEMA 4X wash-down stainless steel weight indicator for wet and/or industrial environments includes menu-driven macro programmability that allows the unit to be programmed for special applications, such as auto printing and tare accumulation for verification of receivables. Designed to interface to strain gauge load cell bases, the weight indicator will drive up to 12-350 ohm load cells, and has a check-weighing and counting functions pre-installed, so no programming is required.
Setra Systems; 800/257-3872; www.setra.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers