Tideflex Technologies' Curved Bill Tideflex TF-1 check valve
Curved Bill Tideflex TF-1 check valve is designed to enhance sealing, especially in low-lying areas with little backpressure. It is constructed entirely of rubber, making it immune to rust, corrosion and weathering. The valve has a strong spring steel spine, enabling it to handle long-term water weight. Sizes are to 96 in.
Tideflex Technologies; 412/ 279-0044; www.tideflex.com
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers