Minco's Temptran temperature and humidity instrumentation
Temptran temperature and humidity transmitters, controllers, indicators and accessories amplify low-level signals from RTD or thermocouples. They are immune to electrical resistance in extension wires and linearize temperature signals, so they can serve as signal conditioners. The humidity sensors have digital signal processing to allow these transmitters to match the characteristics of the humidity sensor to a range of RH and temperature values found in many applications.
Minco; 763/571-3121; www.minco.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers