Semaphore's 1-Wire interface to SCADA RTU product line
1-Wire interface for the T-BOX line of SCADA system products is compatible with a T-BOX MS Modular System, when equipped with a 32-bit CPU. It is a half-duplex communications network that uses a single wire to provide data transmission and power. It provides access to a range of small, inexpensive sensor devices, which are used in energy management, infrastructure management and environmental monitoring applications.
Semaphore; 603/577-3803; www.cse-semaphore.com
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers