Semaphore's 1-Wire interface to SCADA RTU product line
1-Wire interface for the T-BOX line of SCADA system products is compatible with a T-BOX MS Modular System, when equipped with a 32-bit CPU. It is a half-duplex communications network that uses a single wire to provide data transmission and power. It provides access to a range of small, inexpensive sensor devices, which are used in energy management, infrastructure management and environmental monitoring applications.
Semaphore; 603/577-3803; www.cse-semaphore.com
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers