Apprion's ION wireless security application
ION Wireless Security application works with any wireless device, network, or application that is integrated with the Apprion ION system providing industrial facilities with a layered security architecture to secure wireless networks, and proactive security scans to detect and deter system attacks that could lead to system downtime and the introduction of erroneous information. The application enables security policies at each layer of a secure wireless network: user authentication with secure role-based access, continuous proactive network monitoring for network vulnerabilities and rogue devices, and wireless network intrusion detection.
Apprion; 650/934-5700; www.apprion.com
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers