Great Western Supply Company's Lasso's Stop-Silent check valve
Lassoís Stop Silent check valve provides water hammer relief and tight non-return shut-off for existing flanged piping systems It can be implemented directly into a flanged pipe system without structural or housing alterations. The valve prevents backflow of liquid or gaseous media and has no moveable mechanical parts.
Great Western Supply; 713/681-4786; www.stopsilent.com
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers