AutomationDirect's Edison power distribution blocks and terminal blocks
Edison finger-safe power distribution blocks have a modular design allowing users to select and configure the number of poles required for each application. The blocks accept copper conductors and maintain an SCCR rating of 200kA, with proper fusing. They are suited for both factory and field wiring and are rated from 175A to 760A. The open-style, surface-mount terminal blocks also manage power distribution needs in factory and field settings. They maintain an SCCR rating of 200kA with copper conductors and 10kA for aluminum conductors. Ampere ratings of up to 760A make these blocks suited for use in UL508A panels for branch circuit applications.
AutomationDirect; 770/889-2858; www.automationdirect.com
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers