AD Products' Premier Series fiberglass enclosures
Premier Series fiberglass enclosures provide extra protection for electrical components. Hinges and latching are located on the outside of the sidewalls, with no penetration into the enclosure. This eliminates the risk of compromised protection due to side penetrating rivets or screws for external hinges and is critical for environments where hygiene standards are required, such as food processing and chemical processing. The enclosures are NEMA 4X and IP66 rated with a -40°F to 250°F.
AD Products; 800/325-4935; www.adproductsco.com
- Exair's Dual 316 Cabinet Cooler Systems Keep Electrical Enclosures Cool
- AutomationDirect's 480V Model of Stratus Line Enclosure Air Conditioners
- Industrial Enclosures: Adalet's XIHNS Instrument Housing Resists Explosion in Severe Corrosive Environments
- Adalet's XIHNS Explosionproof Instrument Housing
- ABB's CT-MVS and CT-Plus Technology Housing
- Pentair's Hoffman Tablet Enclosure and Stand
- Adalet's Stainless Steel Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Adalet's Division 1/Zone 1 Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Hoffman's Polycarbonate Type 4X Enclosures
- Pepperl+Fuchs'sExplosion Protection Equipment
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers