Advantech, Industrial Automation Group's EKI-1351 (1-port) and EKI-1352 (2-port) 802.11b/g device servers
EKI-1351 (1-port) and EKI-1352 (2-port) 802.11b/g device servers allow most any RS232/422/485 serial device to be remotely monitored, managed and controlled wirelessly, eliminating the need for hardwired cable connections. They give equipment OEMs and end-users an easy way to add wireless capabilities to wired devices and equipment, facilitating real-time access to information locked within them.
Advantech, Industrial Automation Group; 800/205-7940; www.advantech.com/ea
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers