Advantech, Industrial Automation Group's EKI-1351 (1-port) and EKI-1352 (2-port) 802.11b/g device servers
EKI-1351 (1-port) and EKI-1352 (2-port) 802.11b/g device servers allow most any RS232/422/485 serial device to be remotely monitored, managed and controlled wirelessly, eliminating the need for hardwired cable connections. They give equipment OEMs and end-users an easy way to add wireless capabilities to wired devices and equipment, facilitating real-time access to information locked within them.
Advantech, Industrial Automation Group; 800/205-7940; www.advantech.com/ea
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers