Banner Engineering's DX99 battery-powered, intrinsically safe wireless transceiver
Banner Engineering; 888/373-6767; www.bannerengineering.com
DX99 transmitter combines three technologies in a single housing—battery-based power supply, wireless technology and intrinsically safe operation. Typical applications include retrofit or upgrade situations, low power situations, typical process applications, mobile applications and long distance applications. The transmitter is available in a polycarbonate housing or metal housing; both options are intrinsically safe and rated IP67.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers