Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk VantagePoint software
FactoryTalk VantagePoint software allows end users to self-configure Web-based dashboards, trends and reports without support resources. Through an Internet browser, Microsoft Office user interfaces and pre-defined connectors to third-party systems, users can install and configure their systems in as little as a few hours with minimal technical support.
Rockwell Automation; 414/382-2000; www.rockwellautomation.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers