Control Microsystems' SCADAPack 330E and 334E telemetry and control devices
MULTI-VENDOR INTEROPERABILITY SCADAPack 330E and 334E have joined the SCADAPack family of telemetry and control devices. Both provide multi-vendor interoperability and communications through native DNP3 and IEC 60870-5. Data integrity for billable applications or critical operations is supported with AGA12 encryption. The controllers support FAT32 (PC compatible) file system and command line, which is accessible over FTP, Telnet, DNP3 or local serial port.
Control Microsystems; 613/591-3878 Ext. 223; www.controlmicrosystems.com
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers