Madison Co.'s MAD4520 flush submersible line of hydrostatic pressure level sensors
MAD4520 flush submersible line of non-clogging, hydrostatic pressure level sensors monitors viscous materials and/or turbulent conditions within a vessel. They are constructed of 316L and PCDF to withstand tough environments such as sewage lift stations, food tanks and viscous media applications. When used with an approved barrier, the sensors are approved to UL/cUL913 Class 1 Division 1 IS, Groups C and D.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers