AMETEK Land Instruments' LANCOM 200 portable sulfuric acid dewpoint monitor
LANCOM 200 portable sulfuric acid dewpoint monitor is designed for oil-fired and coal-fired boiler systems that require periodic monitoring of the sulfuric acid dewpoint temperature to maintain boiler efficiency, prevent corrosion or to evaluate the effectiveness of fuel additives and changes in combustion conditions. It captures and stores up to 10,000 readings.
AMETEK Land Instruments; 412/828-9040; www.landinst.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers