AMETEK Land Instruments' LANCOM 200 portable sulfuric acid dewpoint monitor
LANCOM 200 portable sulfuric acid dewpoint monitor is designed for oil-fired and coal-fired boiler systems that require periodic monitoring of the sulfuric acid dewpoint temperature to maintain boiler efficiency, prevent corrosion or to evaluate the effectiveness of fuel additives and changes in combustion conditions. It captures and stores up to 10,000 readings.
AMETEK Land Instruments; 412/828-9040; www.landinst.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers