Selco Products' Series 1/2-in. disc thermostats
Precision Differential Thermostat Series feature tight differential between 9ºF and 14ºF (5ºC to 8ºC) for accurate temperature control. They are available with Open on Rise (OA) and Close on Rise (CA) configurations Features include a Phenolic body, setpoint between 50ºF and 203ºF (10ºC to 95ºC) and a switch that utilizes a temperature sensitive, snap-action bimetal disc, electrically isolated from the switch. Contacts open or close on rise when surface temperature or ambient temperature increases to the setpoint of the calibrated bimetal disc.
Selco Products; 800/229-2332; www.selcoproducts.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers