Selco Products' Series 1/2-in. disc thermostats
Precision Differential Thermostat Series feature tight differential between 9ºF and 14ºF (5ºC to 8ºC) for accurate temperature control. They are available with Open on Rise (OA) and Close on Rise (CA) configurations Features include a Phenolic body, setpoint between 50ºF and 203ºF (10ºC to 95ºC) and a switch that utilizes a temperature sensitive, snap-action bimetal disc, electrically isolated from the switch. Contacts open or close on rise when surface temperature or ambient temperature increases to the setpoint of the calibrated bimetal disc.
Selco Products; 800/229-2332; www.selcoproducts.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers