Nachi America's SK-G01 wet type, solenoid operated directional control valve
SK-G01 Series wet type, solenoid operated directional control valve is suited for outdoor hydraulic equipment applications. Featuring high dust and water resistance (JIS C 0920 IP67), as well as vibration proof performance (JIS D 1601 3 D Grade 90 Division 400), the valve withstands environmental elements. Maximum flow rates range from 50.0 to 100.0 L/min for standard types and from 40.0 to 50.0 l/min for shockless types. Maximum working pressure is 35 MPa for standard types and 25 MPa for shockless types.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers