Advantech, Industrial Automation Group's EKI-1220 series Modbus Gateways
EKI-1220 series Modbus Gateways are designed for quick and easy integration of Modbus serial devices with Industrial Ethernet networks. Available in two configurations, the EKI-1221 and EKI-1222 feature one or two RS232/422/485 serial ports, with redundant 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connections, for transparently connecting Modbus ASCII/RTU and Modbus/TCP devices and equipment.
Advantech, Industrial Automation Group; 800/205-7940; www.advantech.com/ea
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers