Gems Sensors & Controls' UCL-520 ultrasonic level sensors
UCL-520 series of ultrasonic level sensors is suitable for non-contact applications such as industrial water treatment, wastewater management and chemical storage. The two-wire transmitter for measurement up to 26.2 ft has a built-in PVDF transducer for challenging ultra pure, corrosive or waste liquids. It offers a 3 in. minimum beam width for restricted space applications.
Gems Sensors & Controls; 800/378-1600; www.GemsSensors.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers