Omegadyne's MM Series pressure transducers
MM Series pressure transducers offer a modular design to allow you to construct a pressure sensor meeting your requirements and delivered from stock in two weeks. They are available in gage, absolute, barometric, vacuum, compound and differential styles, in ranges from 0 to 10 in. H20 through 0 to 5000 psi. Multiple accuracies are available to 0.03% BSL.
Omegadyne; 740/965-9340; www.omegadyne.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers