DocuLex's Archive Studio software component
A component of Archive Studio software adds content control and compliance capability with WebSearch content management software. WebSearch enables all email to be saved on an organizer’s server, with all body and attachment content organized and archived to assist in compliance with regulations including HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. This accomplished the goal of mitigating information loss and subsequent security risks in real-time, with complete information retention throughout each email’s life cycle, regardless of any deletions at the PC level.
Doculex; 863/619-2638; www.doculex.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers