Control Microsystems' expansion line of SCADARange wireless process instruments
SCADARange wireless process instruments now include a multi-field unit and the addition of a high-gain antenna option and remote sensor mounting on selected SCADARange units. Designed for use in applications where traditional wired sensor connections are not physically or financially feasible. SCADARange products wirelessly transmit data through a centralized base radio station, over a secure 900 MHz license-free connection. With the capability to scale up to as many as 16 wireless instrumentation LANs, each with 50 instruments, SCADARange accommodates future expansion without difficulty.
Control Microsystems; 613/591-1943; www.controlmicrosystems.com
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers