BetaGauge 330 Pressure Calibrator
The revolutionary BetaGauge 330 by Martel offers integral BATTERY POWERED pressure generation in a handheld calibrator. At 2.5 pounds, the lightweight calibrator offers accuracy of ±0.025% FS. The BetaGauge 330 generates vacuum to 150 PSI with the press of a button. NIST certificate, batteries, test hose, instruction manual and case are included.
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers