Red Valve's Series 5200 control pinch valve
Series 5200 control pinch valves, designed to control abrasive and corrosive slurries, has a reinforced sleeve as the only wetted part of the valve.
There is no need for packing, valve seats and mechanical parts. A choice of controls is available including pneumatic, electro-pneumatic and “smart” positioners.
Red Valve; 412/279-0044; www.redvalve.com
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers