Norcross VISC6000 Viscosity Control SystemPLC-BASED PROCESS CONTROL SYSTEM
This PLC-based process control system, for up to 10 loops (stations), provides three trend plots for each loop in real time and allows adjustment during operation. It features upgraded software to include pH and temperature control. The system has an intuitive touch user interface and is now offered in Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Polish, Turkish, and English languages. The control system can display set-point, actual viscosity and automatic or manual mode for each trend plot. It can be retrofit to all existing Norcross viscosity equipment.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers