Thermo Fisher Scientific's TITAN 4000 Total Nitrogen/Sulfur/Chlorine analyzer
TITAN 4000 compact modular Total Nitrogen/Sulfur/Chlorine (NSX) analyzer uses a combustion method that allows the analyzer to cater for a range of applications in refinery and chemical samples, including naphtha, aromatics, automotive fuels, biodiesel fuels, gaseous and LPG samples. Ranges are from low ppb to high ppm. By operating in real-time and with minimal sample handling requirements, the analyzer decreases analytical costs and complies with current market driven ASTM, IP and UOP methods.
Thermo Fisher Scientific; 800/532-4752; www.thermofisher.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers