Thermo Fisher Scientific's TITAN 4000 Total Nitrogen/Sulfur/Chlorine analyzer
TITAN 4000 compact modular Total Nitrogen/Sulfur/Chlorine (NSX) analyzer uses a combustion method that allows the analyzer to cater for a range of applications in refinery and chemical samples, including naphtha, aromatics, automotive fuels, biodiesel fuels, gaseous and LPG samples. Ranges are from low ppb to high ppm. By operating in real-time and with minimal sample handling requirements, the analyzer decreases analytical costs and complies with current market driven ASTM, IP and UOP methods.
Thermo Fisher Scientific; 800/532-4752; www.thermofisher.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers