Dwyer Instruments' Model TDL-10 temperature data logger
Model TDL-10 portable data logger records temperatures of goods in-transit from -4 to 158 ºF (-20 to 70 ºC). Programmable high and low alarms are indicated with green and red LEDs on the face of the logger. The label on the back of the logger allows for shipping information to be recorded. Data logger records over 8,000 measurements and software for retrieving data.
Dwyer Instruments; 800/872-9141; www.dwyer-inst.com
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers