Innovative Pressure Technologies' floating ball valves
2-way floating ball valve is designed for on-off process applications up to 10,000 psi where leak-tight performance is critical for service process isolation, sour gas and hydraulic process fluids. Standard mounting configurations include panel mounting with a panel nut, two bolts through the panel into the valve body, or bolted through the valve body mounting holes with a dual bolt pattern. Port sizes are 3/16 in., ¼ in., 3/8 in. and ½ in.
Innovative Pressure Technologies; 814/833-5200; www.inpressure.com
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers