RTK Instruments' 725B alarm annunciator
725B annunciator uses CANBUS communication technology and can be supplied as a standalone annunciator or with an integrated 1 ms event recorder. All alarm windows are illuminated by white LEDs. The annunciator can be supplied with integral, universal power supplies to connect directly to 85-264 V ac or 88-360 V dc. Units can assembled in almost any shape and size from one to 256 channels in a single housing with a choice of window sizes and colors.
RTK Instruments; 908/688-6709; www.rtkinstruments.com
- Patlite's LFH Series LED Warning Lights are Available in Four Operating Voltages
- Marsh Bellofram Diversified Electronics' Hazardous Area Certifications for UPA-130 Series Universal Voltage Alert
- Alarm management upgrade
- HART-enabled flame detectors
- RTK Instrumentsí System 9000TS
- TiPs' Logmate Version 6.22 alarm managment software
- TiPS LogMate AlarmKB alarm monitoring
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers