Umetrics' SIMCA Batch-On-Line Version 3.3 process monitoring software
SIMCA Batch-On-Line (SBOL) Version 3.3 on-line multivariable analysis software provides batch process monitoring and MSPC and provides a way to interpret batch fingerprint for the running batch. SBOL 3.3 is compatible with SIMCA-P+ Version 12. It allows comparisons between a running batch and a training set batch, allowing plotting of two process variables on the same chart.
Umetrics; 973/492-8355; www.umetrics.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers