EYE ON STORAGE BINS
3DLevelScanner uses non-contact, dust penetrating technology to create a visual map of the material surface in storage and process bins. It measures the material surface at multiple points to calculate the volume and mass, even in conditions where material surface is highly irregular such as bins with multiple filling sites, very large bins, or for materials that tend to pile, clump or stick to the side of the bin. The scanner works in small and large bins, measuring up to 200 ft tall to 150 ft wide, and can also measure materials in pits, open bins, bulk storage rooms and warehouses.
BinMaster; 402/434-9102; www.binmaster.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers