Dwyer Instruments' Series DAFM duct air flow measuring probesDUCT AIR FLOW
Series DAFM duct air flow measuring probes use evenly distributed total and static pressure measuring points to deliver a measurement of flow in a duct. They can be installed from outside of the fan making them suited for when proper duct locations are unavailable. Probes fit ducts ranging from diameters from 6 in. to 96 in.
Dwyer Instruments; 800/872-9141; www.dwyer-inst.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers