MYNAH Technologies' MiMiC v3.1 simulation software
MiMiC v3.1 simulation software, for operator training and automation system testing, provides multi-user support to a single MiMiC application based on Microsoft’s Server 2003 Remote Terminal Services. This option allows up to ten users access to the same MiMiC application from a standard Microsoft Windows XP or Vista desktop. It allows remote access for simulation development, large-scale automation testing, or multiple operator training instructor stations. There is a MiMiC Access Control Layer that works with Microsoft Server 2003 to coordinate the access requests of users on the system, protect the integrity of the simulation database, and simplify the management of the multi-user simulation environment.
MYNAH Technologies; 636/681-1555; www.mynah.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers