Opto 22's SNAP PAC controllers and I/O now with 802.11 a/b/g wireless networking along with standard Ethernet networkingWIRED OR WIRELESS
SNAP PAC controllers and I/O are now offered with both wireless (IEEE-802.11 a/b/g) and wired Ethernet networking options. Control system designers can now architect systems with traditional Ethernet wiring, Wi-Fi, or any combination of the two, delivering networking flexibility.
Opto 22; 800/321-OPTO; www.opto22.com
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers