Cooper Crouse-Hinds' industrial-focused wireless monitoring solutions
Industrial-focused wireless monitoring solutions are designed for monitoring and controlling processes in challenging or difficult industrial and hazardous applications such as tank level monitoring, pump performance metrics, heat trace monitoring and more. The system includes transmitters, receivers, transceivers and interface gateways. Each device offers a selection of digital, analog and pulse inputs that allow fewer radios per system.
Cooper Crouse-Hinds; 866/764-5454; www.crouse-hinds
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers